- Move project management
- Relocation services
- Move related services
- Storage services
- Specialist relocations
- Library relocations
- Laboratory relocations
- Storage Management System
Premier Moves has unrivalled experience in relocating large and small scale laboratories for medical and biomedical parks, research organisations, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare and veterinary services across the UK.
We understand the complexities and unique requirements of laboratory relocations and will successfully complete your move in line with legislation and good laboratory practice, whilst minimising your costs and downtime.
Specialist laboratory relocations
Our specialist laboratory relocation services can be delivered as standalone moves or part of integrated relocation projects:
- Move project management Comprehensive move project management to meet your unique requirements whilst minimising risk and cost
- Laboratory equipment audits Audits and inventories to establish specialist handling, move and clearance requirements
- OEM relocations Identification of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements, liaising and supporting vendors to ensure cost effective and secure relocation
- Hazardous relocations Compliant relocation of chemicals and other hazardous materials, overseen by our DGSA and delivered by fully trained and qualified staff
- Fridge and freezer relocations Using our specialist generator vehicle to keep them fully powered and at the required temperature during your move
Safe and secure handling and transportation
Our services are designed to ensure the safe and secure handling and transportation of even the most fragile, hazardous or valuable assets. Our in-house team is fully vetted and highly trained in multiple disciplines with experience in a wide range of laboratory moves, and includes a dangerous goods safety advisor and ADR drivers.
We own and operate a modern, liveried and fully tracked fleet with features that include air ride suspension and inbuilt generators. We employ proven methodologies and operate in accordance to the principles of the Government’s good lab practice.