- Project management
- Mechanical and electrical works
- Dilapidations and reinstatement works
- Sustainable interior services
- Reactive and planned maintenance
Mechanical and electrical works
As part of our comprehensive refurbishment services, our team can help you identify, assess and install the latest technology to ensure your building operates efficiently and cost –effectively whilst minimising your carbon footprint.
Premier Interiors focuses on delivering office lighting systems that add to the comfort of your space whilst utilising energy efficient solutions including LED fittings, low voltage lighting and reactive light system, adhering to the latest guidelines at all times.
Office heating and cooling
We can help you keep staff and equipment at the right temperature in most environmentally friendly and cost effective way.
We can advise on and install:
- Power reduction and management systems
- Full power installations (three phase, trunking, floor box)
- Structured cabling and management (incorporating voice, data, security and heating controls)
- Emergency lighting systems
- Fire detection equipment
- Telephone systems supply and training
- Computer network housing solutions and access floors
We will provide you with all the necessary test and inspection certificates and liaise with main service suppliers.
As part of a planned or reactive maintenance programme our experienced teams can devise an inspection and maintenance schedule to ensure full compliance and optimum service.
Health and safety assured
All work is carried out in line with our health & safety management system certified to OHSAS 18001 and to CDM regulations, and completed according to the CDM construction phase plan.