- Auditing and asset management
- Redundant IT and electrical equipment
- Desktop relocations
- Datacentre relocations
- IT support services
- Installs moves, adds and changes
Redundant IT and electrical equipment
Premier Systems IT can help you meet your environmental commitments and legal responsibilities when disposing of redundant IT equipment. As a single source service provider we take care of everything, from collection and transportation to reuse, recycling or disposal, with our focus always on security and sustainability.
- All items securely transported by security cleared staff
- Data Media wiped to meet HMG IS5 standards or as required to meet a client’s requirements.
- Once items are wiped, the computer is tested and details are specified in our asset report. All asset tags and company references, including permanent security tags are removed from all items.
In line with Premier’s sustainable approach, our redundant IT and electrical equipment services are designed around the waste hierarchy. ‘Renew IT’ maximises the financial, environmental and social value of your redundant IT and electrical equipment whilst ensuring security is paramount.
Providing clear audit trail
On completion of every Premier Renew IT project, we provide our clients with a full audit trail which includes certification for all data wiping, repairs, PAT testing and IT destruction as well as waste transfer notes and consignment notes for WEEE recycling.
We also provide a comprehensive client savings report which outlines any project savings from reuse, resale and rebates, your donations and charities supported, and the carbon savings achieved by using our services.