- Environmental office clearances
- Audit, storage and stock control
- Office furniture remanufacturing
- Office furniture resale
- Office furniture, IT and electrical equipment donation
- Redundant IT and electrical equipment
Redundant IT and electrical equipment
We understand that our clients often build up a collection of redundant IT and electrical items and these items are often in a cupboard with no particular plan for disposal. Our new Renew IT service makes it easy for clients to manage these redundant items securely, compliantly and sustainably.
With security paramount and services designed around the waste hierarchy, Renew IT maximises the financial, environmental and social value of your redundant IT and electrical equipment whilst minimising any risks and ensuring you meet your legal requirements.
Renew IT services
- IT and electrical asset collection and auditing
We provide (on-site and off-site) audits and inventories of IT and electrical equipment to help you manage and quantify redundant items, plan for their disposal and free up storage space.
- Secure data destruction (on-site or off-site)
We provide secure data wiping of all IT data bearing devices by security cleared staff at our clients’ sites or our dedicated facility, using specialist software certified by National Cyber Security Centre and approved by Defence INFOSEC Security Centre. Our software solution exceeds the highest security specifications detailed in the HMG Infosec Standard No: 5.
- Physical destruction of data bearing devices (on-site or off-site)
We can provide physical destruction service at clients’ sites or off-site with one of our vetted and accredited data destruction partners in accordance with BS EN 15713 Standard (destruction of confidential information standard).
- Testing, reconfiguring and repairing for redeployment
Following secure wiping, we can reconfigure, repair and test redundant assets to prepare them for reuse in order to minimise the environmental impact and to maximise any potential financial or social return.
- IT and electrical equipment resale
Working with a range of trusted resale partners as well as offering our own direct sales routes, we can sell refurbished IT and electrical equipment on a pre-agreed and transparent revenue sharing agreement, or facilitate employee buy-back programmes.
- IT and electrical equipment donation
Our well established donation initiative, the Giving Back Project, enables you to give back to society by donating unwanted IT and electrical equipment to schools, charities and social enterprises. We are also licensed by Microsoft to support charities with their software on refurbished PCs.
- Recycling and recovery with our licensed WEEE partners
Where IT and electrical equipment are not suitable for reuse, we extract component parts for reuse on items in the future - those parts not retained are recycled with one of our fully accredited waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) partners.
Benefits of working with Premier Renew IT
- Full compliance with UK legislation and EU regulation
- Robust methodologies and clear data destruction and protection polices
- Professional resources including security-cleared staff and tracked vehicles
- Clear audit trail with full certification and itemised reports
- Client savings report outlining financial and environmental savings
- Integrated package of move and change services