Premier Workplace Services is the only SME supplier of ‘Repair and Renovation’ services to the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), in the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Furniture and Associated Services framework agreement (RM3812).
Services under the agreement
Under the agreement, we offer the following services from the Renew Centre which is dedicated to the repair, refurbishment and remanufacture of furniture:
- Office desk remanufacturing We can remanufacture most office desk tops whilst utilising the existing desk framework. Where existing desktops are not able to be remanufactured, we can manufacture new tops that can be used on your existing desk framework or reconfigure desks frames to create an agile working environment. Find out more about our desk remanufacturing services.
- Chair remanufacture and re-upholstery We are able to remanufacture, reupholster and repair office chairs from all major manufacturers bringing them a new lease of life. Find out more about our office chair remanufacturing services.
- Chair and metal respraying We can re-spray chair bases, metal components and non-fabric chairs to provide a completely fresh look.
- Acoustic screen and notice board refurbishment We can change the colour or size of your existing acoustic screens and notice boards to match your new office desks and meet your changing requirements.
- Specialist remanufacturing and remodelling We are happy to explore options to remanufacture and remodel all types of furniture for our clients including cabinets, library shelving, hospital seating, and reception furniture.
- Cleaning and repair We can audit furniture, provide a report on cleaning and repair requirements.
We can also provide supporting services in:
- Move management services
- Furniture reconfiguration and relocation services
- End of life disposal services
- Waste prevention and waste management service