- Redundant IT and electrical equipment
- Auditing and asset management
- Desktop relocations
- Datacentre relocations
- IT support services
- Installs moves, adds and changes
Whether you need to relocate a few employees or move thousands in a phased migration, Premier Systems IT is here to make the process easier. We have a proven track record of successful major IT relocation projects. Our early involvement with your project team ensures that throughout the decommissioning, relocation and re-commissioning schedule a seamless transition occurs, ensuring minimal downtime.
We recognise that trade floor relocation has unique and critical requirements. Our detailed pre-audit determines each individual’s set up, fully mapping the complex multiple screen and port configurations. Our engineers are highly experienced in moving and setting up all forms of trading desks and the cable management and hydraulics systems that are used.
Hands on project management
Your requirements are carefully managed by us with a complete and professional service from start to finish. Your dedicated project manager will have extensive project experience and our engineers are CTC cleared. We provide a flexible, responsive and unobtrusive service with 24/7 support.
Our service flow:
- Attendance at all planning meetings and ongoing progress reports
- Record preferred layout of desktop and equipment
- Systematic decommissioning of equipment
- Careful packing and labelling
- Safe and securely tracked transportation
- Unpacking and re-commissioning
- Full power up, boot and network connectivity tests
- Packaging removal and recycling
Post move support
We know that post move support is critical to you and ensures that a project is delivered successfully. As part our desktop relocation services, Premier Systems IT will provide you with a post move team of technicians on standby to take care of any unexpected problems or last minute changes to the plan.