- Project management
- Mechanical and electrical works
- Dilapidations and reinstatement works
- Sustainable interior services
- Reactive and planned maintenance
We appreciate the challenges you face when responsible for creating a working environment that delivers a productive and motivated workforce. We are proud of our exceptional reputation for delivering such projects to time, budget and specification.
With a practical and proven approach to project management and a customised package tailored to suit your requirements, we can take full control of the design and construction of your refurbishment or new build project, from concept to handover.
We work with clients to gain a full understanding of your requirements, budgets and timescales. We are then able to outline what is achievable given these constraints, developing a full proposal that ensures we can meet your satisfaction.
Helping you make the most of your space
We take the time to understand how your business works, the physical and operational constraints of your building, and your current and future requirements. This enables us to work with you and your architects to assess your space utilisation and help you achieve your goals, whether that’s transitioning to agile working, optimising the use of your space or just improving your working environment.
Interior refurbishment project management services
- Cost planning and budget control
- Dedicated project manager
- Assessment of requirements and specifications
- Supply chain assessment and management
- Detailed programme development and management
- Buildings and space surveys
- Health and safety management (in line with CDM regulations)
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Quality assurance of all works and practices
- Materials and furniture sourcing
Snag free handover
We deliver a snag free handover on time for your project and provide you with complete documentation relating to the project and all appropriate maintenance and equipment manuals.
Post project support
We aim to build a long term relationship with you and have a dedicated team to provide post project support. You will also be allocated a client support manager should you require any future ‘churn’ or minor project work.